another medical

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently had my rib cracked by some idiot at boxing training. As a result i have had to cancel my RMAD and PRMC and after phoning my AFCO today i have to do my medical again:mad:. I understand the reasons for this but i am wondering if it will be another full medical or if they just want to look at my rib?

Also will they write to my doctor again?

thanks Rob

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You cracked your rib during training? Unless he was using 8oz or 10oz gloves, I don't know how he managed that. Maybe you need to concentrate on your defense a bit more. No way should you be getting caught in the ribs *text deleted*.

If he hit you in the chest then he's a *text deleted**text deleted*, if not maybe it's your defensive skills :laugh:

Ok on-topic now, they shouldn't give you a full medical but she may do to see if your rib has caused any other problems. Also why should they write to your doctor?

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You cracked your rib during training? Unless he was using 8oz or 10oz gloves, I don't know how he managed that. Maybe you need to concentrate on your defense a bit more. No way should you be getting caught in the ribs *text deleted*.

If he hit you in the chest then he's a *text deleted**text deleted*, if not maybe it's your defensive skills :laugh:

Ok on-topic now, they shouldn't give you a full medical but she may do to see if your rib has caused any other problems. Also why should they write to your doctor?

He punched me from behind in the kidney dont have a clue how it cracked my rib but thats what the doc said, certainly hurts even after a week of rest. I think its also my defense aswell.:laugh:

I had childhood Asthma so i think this is the reason they wrote to my doc to see if i was suitable and clear of it.