Another terror attack in France.

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Helicopters flew overhead as an elite police team moved in on Redouane Lakdim, who shot dead three people in France.

Continue reading...

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Armed police have killed a suspect, 25-year-old Redouane Lakdim, who shot dead three people in a series of attacks in southern France.

Continue reading...

Rover

Reaction score
Tributes are pouring in for a French police officer who died saving the lives of hostages in a supermarket siege by an Islamist gunman on Friday.

Lt-Col Arnaud Beltrame, 44, was shot and stabbed after he traded places with one of the captives following a shooting spree in southern France.

Flags are being flown at half-mast at gendarmerie bases across France.

His brother Cedric said Col Arnaud "didn't have a chance", adding that his actions were "beyond the call of duty".

"He gave his life for strangers. He must have known that he didn't really have a chance. If that doesn't make him a hero, I don't know what would," Col Arnaud's brother Cedric told a French radio station on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43525267

A true Hero.
RIP

Illustrious

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I've always (very quietly) had an admiration for the French. They've never been afraid of a scrap, nor to shy awya from the unpopular narrative. Arnaud beltrame is the embodiment of bravery. I wish his family all the best in this obviously difficult part and hope they take solice in the knowledge his name will forever be remembered for the ultimate display of selflessness.

Latest posts

New Threads