Anterior pelvic tilt

Ski ii

Reaction score
Any way to fix this problem? I've been stretching my hip flexors and lower back daily whilst working on my core but i've still got it. Whenever i look in the mirror my shorts are always going down like the side of a mountain from the back of the hips.

Kilo_Corleone

Reaction score
Hi mate, I had this and it’s pretty much sorted now. I did the things you’re doing, but also strengthened my glutes, specifically glute medius. I think they’re called activation exercises or something like that.

I was also leaning back more than I thought, so it looked worse than it actually was. I realised that after watching this vid at about 3:50

Soap_TNDO

Reaction score
Best 2 exercises I was prescribed by a physio were stretching the hips twice a day and strengthening the glutes twice a day. Make sure you engage your core and tuck in your bum for each exercise.

Kneeling hip flexor stretch (google it for vid): 30 seconds X8 each leg (morning and night)

gluteal bridge: hold for 10sec, 10 reps, 3 sets (morning and night)

I was told that mine was caused by tight hips, weak abs and glutes, so it would be worth doing more core work. Maybe even single leg work to isolate the glutes.

After sticking to the above consistently my symptoms went after about 8 weeks.

best of luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anterior Uveitis Common Training Injuries 1
Bellionaire679 Anterior Shin Splints Common Training Injuries 14
Hopefulfutureroyalmarine Anterior knee pain Common Training Injuries 4