anti soldier group!

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its been posted before, its free speach...he is alowed to air his beliefs, but he does have about 5 different accounts which he uses to back himself up in arguments with squadies, the guy is a sad individual, leave him to it.

aussie

Reaction score
Australia has laws against hate speech but yeh i agree just leave him to it i guess

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to speak to him the first time that came up and he acted a complete nobber

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Guy's a complete dumbass, or the ultimate troll. Messed around on the page many a time haha. Though he probably is a troll - nobody can be that stupid?

aussie

Reaction score
yeh well i dont think hes the sharpest tool in the shed *text deleted* you can tell by the way he spells and the way he constructs sentences. Hes just attracting the wrong kind of attention and will probably catch up with him one day, but oh well his problem not mine! :tongue:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeh well i dont think hes the sharpest tool in the shed *text deleted* you can tell by the way he spells and the way he constructs sentences. Hes just attracting the wrong kind of attention and will probably catch up with him one day, but oh well his problem not mine! :tongue:
Define irony would you plea.. oh wait you already did :cheesy: