Any BMW enthusiasts on here?

JoeJitsu94

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing my first bmw in the next couple of weeks. Looking at an old E46 and just looking for some reviews on the 325i

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Looking at purchasing my first bmw in the next couple of weeks. Looking at an old E46 and just looking for some reviews on the 325i
It'll be interesting to see how many review contributions there are although I'd imagine a 2.5 litre injected 'Beemer' (I watched Top Gear on Dave once) is viewed as a good "get you home for weekenders" machine that a fair few Royals aspire to, or indeed, own

Not as handy as a Tardis perhaps, but worth pointing out that RM recruits cannot bring vehicles to CTC whilst in training due to the fact a good many recruits kept killing themselves over the years by making like a Nod and having an involuntary snooze whilst clogging along the fast lane.

Smurfy0103

Reaction score
Im still running an old E91 320d M Sport and I love it. I only use it for work, carting the dogs and my bike around and its great. I've also pulled our caravan with it. Ive racked up 183k miles and still she goes on like it was 50k

Would imagine the E46 is a lovely car to drive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J BMW to quit F1 Jollies Bar 6
ste preece Bmw Jollies Bar 12
F A big thanks to everyone on here!! General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 9