Any help...

Taffinator

Reaction score
Last night i got jumped while walking home. after a CT scanned i was told i had broken my nose, and ive been told i may need to have some work done to my nose.

Will this cause any problems to my application if i have anything done to my nose? I have already had and passed the medical stage and awaiting a prmc second attempt.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Ouch. Sorry to hear about your doze. Not good.

The good news is it doesn't count as a fracture....but there's no point going on PRMC until you are fully recovered, so defer by calling your AFCO tomorrow. If you need surgery, it could hold you back three to six months.

Basically you do not want to go on PRMC until it's fully sorted, you can breathe without issue and a knock to your schnozzle isn't going to leave you writhing in the mud any longer than is necessary.

We wish you a speedy recovery.

Taffinator

Reaction score
Ouch. Sorry to hear about your doze. Not good.

The good news is it doesn't count as a fracture....but there's no point going on PRMC until you are fully recovered, so defer by calling your AFCO tomorrow. If you need surgery, it could hold you back three to six months.

Basically you do not want to go on PRMC until it's fully sorted, you can breathe without issue and a knock to your schnozzle isn't going to leave you writhing in the mud any longer than is necessary.

We wish you a speedy recovery.
Thanks for clearing that up for me ninja. Im going to take your advice on rearranging this prmc by a few months.
Thanks ninja.

arny01

Ex Pongo.
Reaction score
after a CT scanned i was told i had broken my nose,
What local hospital provided you with a CT scan?? My local one just had a look at mine and said "Ye you've probably broke it? Nothing we can do sorry!!" gave me 2 paracetamol and sent me on my way. :)

Chelonian

Reaction score
My local one just had a look at mine and said "Ye you've probably broke it? Nothing we can do sorry!!" gave me 2 paracetamol and sent me on my way. :)

That's because they could see that you're nails mate. :)

Taffinator

Reaction score
What local hospital provided you with a CT scan?? My local one just had a look at mine and said "Ye you've probably broke it? Nothing we can do sorry!!" gave me 2 paracetamol and sent me on my way. :)
They thought i had broke my cheek bone but after scan and they seen it was fine and then said " by the way youve broken your nose" as an after thought :D

New Threads