anyone dead?

PRMBenjey1993

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I would check, is everyone still alive after the big bang thing today *text deleted*?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
still here man, unless were not but thats what they want us to think.

who?

XD *text deleted*

CrapHat

Reaction score
Apparently it will take up to 18 months for it to do anything according to BBC news this morning.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i would have died if it wasnt for my fort

CrapHat

Reaction score
Ignore this, my initial post contained images but they didn't work i can't see how to delete the post completly.

J

Jason_A

Checking, checking, checking.... Yeah, I'm still alive. All is well. Thanks for asking. :)

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Well.... Steven Hawking said, we have nothing to worry about because this reaction happens millions of times a day in the atmosphere!! yet they spend billions on making a tube thing to do it????

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yes but you need detectors to monitor them.

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i thought i was dying earlier, not from the black hole mind you but from a *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** 3 miler in 18.52 mins. my best effort yet. just in time for 23rd sept prmc.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently it will take up to 18 months for it to do anything according to BBC news this morning.
then in 18 months time.. "oh umm there was a problem and they had to start again" or "a recent update has showed that it will be acctually another 18 months till it is completely up to power, as its currently at half power"

seems bloody typical. i do it all the time, mum - "tidy your room" me - "yeah i'll do it tomorrow" *tomorrow comes* me thinking - "i'll do it in a minute, oh no i've got to umm. have my tea then let that settle down for about and hour, oh looks its bed time" and repeat *text deleted*.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i thought i was dying earlier, not from the black hole mind you but from a *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** 3 miler in 18.52 mins. my best effort yet. just in time for 23rd sept prmc.
thats weird.. i thought prmcs were 2 weeks apart not one.. because you got one on the 23rd then theres another 7 days later on the 30th.. i think so anyway

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thats weird.. i thought prmcs were 2 weeks apart not one.. because you got one on the 23rd then theres another 7 days later on the 30th.. i think so anyway
yeah check the prmc date thread there is one on the 30th. they must be busy!