Anyone down for this one?

frenchy20

Reaction score
hey fellas,im on this troop too!cant wait to start training!has you all been watching the tv program on itv?what dja fink then?looks awesome eh?6 weeks to go boys! :D

Gareth

Reaction score
Brilliant lads, can't wait to meet you lot, remember, keep the training up. It will be hard but we should have some laughs along the way. :)

frenchy20

Reaction score
yes it going too be hard as *text deleted* but if you train hard b4 hand youl enjoy it too.*text deleted* be an experience il bet!im just chomping at the bit now.i passed my prmc in june so i bn waiting ages to start!

steadman2007

Reaction score
YEAH BABY, am on this 1 cant wait, i was on the october the 28th PRMC christ it was bloody tough hows the trainin goin lads every1 up 2 scratch ????
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gareth

Reaction score
steadman2007 said:
YEAH BABY, am on this 1 cant wait, i was on the october the 28th PRMC christ it was bloody tough hows the trainin goin lads every1 up 2 scratch ????
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I think no matter how much training you do, its only going to make it a bit easier, we're all going to be hangin out during training no matter what. But all you can do is laugh eh :D . See you soon lads.

steadman2007

Reaction score
yep true

but if you but if you go into trainin after a few weeks of *text deleted* hammered and generally messing about, then you will be getting into trainin being the last man to complete everything and trust me you dont EVER want to be that person, becoz your moral will get destroyed an you will want 2 quit asap *text deleted*, and the pti's will grind you down :twisted: and you really dont want that :shock: :D

Gareth

Reaction score
Re: yep true

steadman2007 said:
but if you but if you go into trainin after a few weeks of *text deleted* hammered and generally messing about, then you will be getting into trainin being the last man to complete everything and trust me you dont EVER want to be that person, becoz your moral will get destroyed an you will want 2 quit asap *text deleted*, and the pti's will grind you down :twisted: and you really dont want that :shock: :D

No mate, i did mean getting hammerd or messing about. I just mean, we're doing recruit training for the royal marine commandos, so you can be the fittest person in the world, but they wont stop until your knackerd. You might go there better than you once was, but they'll make even better. :) I haven't been out getting hammerd since i started my application... :cry: I miss beer.

frenchy20

Reaction score
not long now men!less than 3 weeks to go.nebody getting nervous yet?its *text deleted* be amazing!cant wait myself!

Gareth

Reaction score
I'm not to nervous at the moment, i'll probly get nervous closer to the time. I just want to get down there! :)

frenchy20

Reaction score
1 week fellas.ne1 getting nervous/excited?im wishin it was 2day we started not nxt week.just wna go 4 it now.look 4ward to seeing you all there.what time is every1 aiming to get to lympstone?

Gareth

Reaction score
Im a bit nervous but also excited. My train schedule i got off my AFCO says i should be arriving at lympstone commando at about 2:00pm. It depends were abouts in the country people are coming from, but most will be arriving around that time. Thats when most got there on my PRMC. Some lads from up scotland got there later on.

steadman2007

Reaction score
TICK TOCK

3 and a half more days left lads :shock: :shock: any1 having second thoughts ooooooooooh not me i cant wait maybe this time next year some of us will be out in afghanistan! i hope i am give the lads a helping hand and do a bit of bullit doging. has everybody got everything that theyneed for training?

frenchy20

Reaction score
im buzzin now *text deleted*!i fink ive got everything!wel see wen i get there eh!theres *text deleted* be something il of forgot but jus hope it not tht vital at first!yer hopefully less thn 12 month wel be smashin up the taliban!haha!just got 32 weeks of shite first!cu monday!

Gareth

Reaction score
yeh im looking forward to it but i'm also bricking it :shock: i think i'v got everything i need but i bet i'll forget something. see you monday lads.

steadman2007

Reaction score
yep

am brickinit and all the reallity check probably wont hit home until about 7 oclock monday mornin wen am goin to catch the train av you lads broke your boots in? and i found this dead good stuff 2 stop you getting blisters it hardens the skin on your feet its called (surgical spirit) i got it from me chemist its a bloody godsend :D