Anyone else bricking it!?

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not long now *text deleted*...i'm nervous about it already!

Going to try and get an early night and get up at 6 am tomorrow to get use to it.

Is anybody at all from the midlands area on this one?

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
no mate for some reason i'm not *text deleted**text deleted*ting myself at all. which is strange seeing how lately i've been getting 1.5 mile times between 9:50 to 10:40, even though i got 9:15 something for the PJFT(don't know what the hell's going on). the thing i'm most worried about is missing the train in the morning, or getting on the wrong train :weird:. never been on a long journey by myself before.

chrisbox

Reaction score
Yeh i was like that, i was on the last PRMC and passed. As soon as you get to the station, find someone that works there, ( they will probably be one just walking around) and ask them. They know everything

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
best of luck lads. its not as hard as what you may be thinking. 3 miler was the hardest for me. i felt like stopping for a dump half way round, and was seriously contemplating finding a place to quickly stop and let one go *text deleted*. but i didn't. and then felt like up chucking.

as long as you been training properly and you never stop going you will be fine. dont take the easy option, you WILL regret it.

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Strong words from the 'best candidate'. :praise:

Cheers for the encouragement :)

Congrats on your success aswell mate :applaus:

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
best of luck lads. its not as hard as what you may be thinking. 3 miler was the hardest for me. i felt like stopping for a dump half way round, and was seriously contemplating finding a place to quickly stop and let one go *text deleted*. but i didn't. and then felt like up chucking.

as long as you been training properly and you never stop going you will be fine. dont take the easy option, you WILL regret it.

so you literally were bricking it? *text deleted* i don't even want to picture that mate

i went for a run this morning and got around 9:30 on the 1.5 mile back, so that was like a laxative for me'

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you're still training now!?

I'm giving myself plenty of days rest :D

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
no mate just warming my legs up again. I hadn't ran for about 3 days before that.

Can't believe there's only 1 day left before we go, this date has got closer so fast

Does anyone know what time we leave on the train on the Friday? I take it it's some time in the afternoon, meaning us up North won't get back till about midnight.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
i got back from my prmc last friday. and we left about 10 i think. somewhere between 10 - 2 depending wether u get everything done in time. good luck all

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers blanio *text deleted*...no matter how much it hurts take another step because you will feel like sh1t if u give up and fail!..n *text deleted* scratch in the gym lads please *text deleted*!!

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
Alright i'm packing my stuff away right now. Can anyone tell me do you wear shirt, tie, trousers and shoes at ALL times when not doing the tests? Like everytime we go for scran we get our smart stuff on and also when in lectures etc? Don't want to do something stupid like stick on a pair of jeans...

Also, i'm a smoker(i know i know). I don't mind going 4 days without a smoke, but do you get the chance to when you're down there?

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you are aloud to smoke from what i remember good luck go balls out and there will be no problem next time your on here you will be saying cant wait to start rt.

pain is glory.

Benb07

Reaction score
Wish you all the best for tomorrow onwards chaps/

Your turn now...:bud:

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You want to take a pair of scruffs for cleaning your boots and other gear, you don't want to be cleaning it in your smart clothes *text deleted*.

I'm just taking a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for that. :D

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha me too mate!

Haven't even started packing yet *text deleted*.

Bet get cracking :)

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
right i'm going to bed now, *text deleted* watch this unbreakable pish on channel 5(which looks *text deleted**text deleted*ing easy compared to prmc)

see everyone down there.

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
How will i recognize you mate?

I'll be the 5 foot 8 blond with a big hold all, white shirt and black tie.

You'll know *text deleted*.