Anyone else having problems accepting the invite to there Vpjft?

walshy25

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems accepting the invite to there Vpjft? Just received an email saying I haven’t responded to my invite but I had replied and also joined the zoom meeting and was waiting for the host to accept. My test is tomorrow, any help would be great? Is there anything I’m not doing that I should be?

Ōkami

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems accepting the invite to there Vpjft? Just received an email saying I haven’t responded to my invite but I had replied and also joined the zoom meeting and was waiting for the host to accept. My test is tomorrow, any help would be great? Is there anything I’m not doing that I should be?
Not sure if different but I passed mine on Monday and had only replied to the initial email confirming reciept and then joined the meeting at the specified time using the hyperlink in the email.
My guess would be if you don't hear anything just join the zoom meeting when required tomorrow and pass the test.

walshy25

Reaction score
All sorted thanks mate, the sgt just didn’t see the first email I replied too. Congrats on passing.