Anyone else?

james_m

Reaction score
Well I got this date! Been waiting a long time but its finally confirmed! :D

Anyone else with me? Feel free to PM me or send your MSN address and I will add you!

Cheers
James

james_m

Reaction score
Wicked mate! We were also on same PRMC. Were you the one with the real Irish accent that the Corporal kept taking the piss out of during the interview. Think we had out interview in the same room? I was Black 11. Added you on MSN mate so we can speak more on there!!

Cheers
James

daz900daz

Reaction score
No mate that was Andy! He's a good guy, don't think he's planning on going until after Christmas. I was Blue 8 i think, last room closest to tv Room!

pompey606

Reaction score
hey lads im on this one! good to see you on this one daz was hoping id recognise someone on it!! blue 4 get in! ive been off a week with food poisoning and a stomach bug so i was happy to get the december date as i need to get out training

daz900daz

Reaction score
My god i thought you would have left me alone to wonder through RT on my own! *text deleted* No such luck! *text deleted* :wink:

Good to see you guys are on it, should be a laugh if nothing!

pompey606

Reaction score
carl i hope you ave put on the pounds son! you need to get real friendly with mr burger king! i think i will as well but for different reasons!!

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* 62 kgs EXACTLY. Its hard and as darren said i just wont put on massive amounts of weight

pompey606

Reaction score
thats 2kg in a about 2 weeks isnt it? thats not exactly bad, dunno if you remeber me talking bout how i needed to get up to 70kg, i just ate alot of stakes and alot lot of pasta which is good good carbo! worked for me

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Think there's about 9 from the Merseyside region joining the Corps on this date.

Should be fun!

dainty11

Reaction score
hi guys, well im joining this date too now, official from this morning, looking forward to meeting all you lads. chris

dainty11

Reaction score
hi guys, well only 9 days left im buzzing, *text deleted*, am really looking forward to it even though its going to be really hard. What about you guys, exited?

pompey606

Reaction score
ive been trying not to think to hard about what lays ahead, ive been chilling alot geating ready and that, now you mention 9 days im buzzing all over man!

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I cant keep myself in one place at any one time at the moment, *text deleted*ing butterflys lifting me all over the place.