Anyone else....

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a recommended book for training for the marines, Royal Marines- Circuit training book has anyone else ever tried to get hold of this?? ive been in 3 different book shops and not one had it looked online and on amazon its second hand at around £60 and it states RRP is £10.99 :? anyone know if theres anywhere you can get this??

Cheers guys,

Lee

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hiya

Im afraid ive only seen it on amazon though I cant recall the price that I saw it at as it was awhile back.

Perhaps you should surf the web and this forums training section theres a plethora of printable info out there and its free :)

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
true just thought its always handy to have it in book form so you can work your way through it with it all set out for you and its supposed to have some really good circuit ideas in it..... however i cant justify spending over £60 on it so i guess ill just browse all the librarys or take your advice and use t'internet
cheers

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive got it, bare with me and i'll pm you some of it. havent got the time tonight though mate, but i'll do it for you

Latest posts

New Threads