Anyone got myspace or facebook?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
To be honest, whilst it is up to the individual before you join the service, it is not very wise to post your personal & identifiable details in the public domain once you have joined.

People currently serving seem to be oblivious to the rules in place to safeguard their own anonimity & the physical security of both themselves & their dependents.

It's not all that long ago certain terrorist organisations placed a bounty on the head of Royal Marine Commandos, so "persec" is not a hysterical nonesensical rule, it's reality of life.

Stay safe!

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Am i right in believing a former Captain-General was assasinated by the IRA? Or something along thoes lines?

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You can set your profiles to private so that only your friends can see your page, and facebook is exclusively private.

On the other hand, it is still possible for this security to be breached.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I added you last night Jamie, in case you were wondering who that was :D

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Good call Jamie- I'm not having a go at anyone, just want to minimise the risk mate, that's all.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja_Stoker said:
Good call Jamie- I'm not having a go at anyone, just want to minimise the risk mate, that's all.
No no no, it's okay mate! Thank you for pointing that out, i never even realized it. Thanks :)