anyone got ps3?

rhodri

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi,

just got one of these last week have vegas 2 and gran turismo 5 mayby if there is a few of us could get a co op game going or something like that

also any suggestions for any other games?

thanks

RH

Reaction score
xbox 360 all the way : P

Leedham

Reaction score
ive got a ps3, jus bought gta4 on thursday n spent about 18 hours on it already *text deleted* tis a must buy mate!

RH

Reaction score
GTA is *text deleted**text deleted*ing mental. Best game ive played since the days of goldeneye on nintendo64 *text deleted*

Leedham

Reaction score
GTA is *text deleted**text deleted*ing mental. Best game ive played since the days of goldeneye on nintendo64 *text deleted*
*text deleted* goldeneye was an impossible game! never got past the level where your at the big satalite type thing!!

Jus tunred gta back on :D *text deleted* cause some mayhem while i wait for MOTD to come on!! :D:D

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have to wait till friday till I can buy GTA4 why the hell didn't you completye goldeneye! it was easy but a legend of a game, perfect dark also ruled!

Leedham

Reaction score
I have to wait till friday till I can buy GTA4 why the hell didn't you completye goldeneye! it was easy but a legend of a game, perfect dark also ruled!
i was never good enuf at killin the bad guys n the stupid woman on the computer always ended up dying *text deleted*

devastatin that u have to wait till friday! your missin out BIGTIIIMME

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
GTA 4 for my 360 should come on monday or tuesday, cannot wait, i hear teh driving is quite hard though.

Leedham

Reaction score
GTA 4 for my 360 should come on monday or tuesday, cannot wait, i hear teh driving is quite hard though.
yeah! almost impossible if you have the tilt control thing on... takes a while to get used to! at first the cars dont seem to have any breaks and corner like buses *text deleted* but u get used to it...new aiming thing takes a while to get used to aswell

rhodri

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if anyone fancys a game on ps3 add me rhodders27

only got vegas and gran turismo at the moment