anyone know rainbow six - 3?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Im stuck on the level where you are told not to shoot and you have to sneak around.
I have tapped the phone then i have to go to the computer or something, but i can't find it and i keep getting caught.

What do i do!!?

also are there any cheats?

Cheers lads

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Raven shield? i haven't played that for agesss! the computer is down the stairs from floor you tap the phone! i'm obviously going to install it now and have a go.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*in hell. I love Raven Shield. Favourite game ever. I still play it regularly (online). Didn't think anyone else did though, *text deleted*. The last good Rainbow Six

If i remember right the level is Penthouse. Arn't the computer and phone in the same office area? (Glass doors, right?) Don't quote me though because i haven't played single player in about 3 years.

Added advice - Take a rainbow operative with high stealth and electronics. Take a heartbeat sensor and electronics kit. Take light armor and don't take a primary weapon as this will increase noise.

You ever play online? I'll have to whoop your ass some time.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*in hell. I love Raven Shield. Favourite game ever. I still play it regularly (online). Didn't think anyone else did though, *text deleted*. The last good Rainbow Six

If i remember right the level is Penthouse. Arn't the computer and phone in the same office area? (Glass doors, right?) Don't quote me though because i haven't played single player in about 3 years.

Added advice - Take a rainbow operative with high stealth and electronics. Take a heartbeat sensor and electronics kit. Take light armor and don't take a primary weapon as this will increase noise.

You ever play online? I'll have to whoop your ass some time.

Mine isn't Raven Shield, just Rainbow six' 3 for PS2. You can't take anyone with you, and whenever I get anywhere near the glass doors on the floor with the phone, i'm spotted straight away and I have to stat again, its doing my head in!!

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ah. I just guessed it was PC version. Sorry!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score

I looked there, and the guy who wrote the walkthroughs is also stuck on the same level.

I now know, that after tapping the phone, you have to head down the corridor to where the glass doors are, when you are nearly at the glass doors it tells you to avoid someone and head to the master bedroom which is downstairs.

If you get too close to the glass doors you are spotted, but however I try to get to the master bedroom, I am spotted everytime.

There just doesn't seem to be a way of getting there, the first guy you have to sneak past at the beginning is still there, but no matter how slow you go, he always spots me on the way back!!

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I remember doing it for the pc easily

Do you get heartbeat sensors on the PS2 version? *text deleted* if so, just keep that equipt at all times, stand behind a wall and wait till you see the guards heartbeat walking away. Thats what i done.

Also on the PC version of that level, there are two entry's to the penthouse. A roof garden and some fire escape stairs. Maybe you have to enter through one and leave through the other? Check the planning maps (prosuming they haven't been taken out the console version, *text deleted*) to see where the entry points are.

Good luck. Nothing more frustrating in gaming.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Do you get heartbeat sensors on the PS2 version?

Also on the PC version of that level, there are two entry's to the penthouse. A roof garden and some fire escape stairs. Maybe you have to enter through one and leave through the other? Check the planning maps (prosuming they haven't been taken out the console version, *text deleted*) to see where the entry points are.
QUOTE]

You dopn't get a heartbeat sensor, you don't have planning maps, and I've walked through the whole level before on custom mission, but on the level you can't leave through the fire escape because there are guys there, and you can get spotted!

it's doing my head in!

New Threads