Anyone on 18 nov RMAD London?

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else going to there royal marines aquaint day on 18th this month in London?

Put it in here as no section i could see to RMADs.

Cheers

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea i am on this one got the call this morning, really looking forward to it been doing alot of training so it will be good to see where i am and know what to work on have you done your pjft or will you use the run on the rmad as your time instead of doing the pjft, my name is jamie by the way.

pain is glory my friend.

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
my name is alex. cool, have not done my pjft yet as not fit enough. If i get the time ill use it for sure! I got a call week back offering it to me and i said yes.
Where are you coming from? Herne Bay station is where i am leaving from.
How about you have you done your pjft yet?

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i am only coming from camden town just north of the river, no haven't done the pjft i have done it in my own time and can do it in good time its just that i hate running on treadmills i have got my medical next week on the 12th aswell, what sort of time are you getting then what are your scores at the moment jamie.

pain is glory my friend.:push:

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I dont know what i can do at the moment, my pbs are 50 press ups however i confident i can do more now, 66 sit ups, 6 pull ups although i can do more, and a run time of 8:40, however i do not feel i will be running anywhere near this at the moment. yours?

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i do my first 1.5 in 11 mins flat and my second 1.5 in 9:35 i do 60 press ups 80 sit ups and 10 pull ups, with that time of 8 40 you will be flying why do you think you wont be able to do well

pain is glory my friend

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yea used to crack a good 19 min 3 miler *text deleted* but i not trained in 6 months for certain reasons. I hitting the road big time *text deleted* to get my times good enough. If not be a painful experience *text deleted* i am not failing it! haha

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just a shame that they didn't do RMAD London before the 11th of November! :angry:

I may go to the RMR London tommorow though, but I may need tommorow as a recovery day I'll see what my body says...

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just a shame that they didn't do RMAD London before the 11th of November! :angry:

I may go to the RMR London tommorow though, but I may need tommorow as a recovery day I'll see what my body says...

I thought RMR london was today?

trojan615

Reaction score
hi guys, i`ve just passed the medical and waiting to do the run. I`m *text deleted* ring the unit in the morning to find out about the aquaint day. Does anyone know the date of the next selection weekend ? :shakehands:

New Threads