Anyone Play Guitar

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
curious to know how many of you dudes play

and what equipment you yield!

LukeJillings

Reaction score
orite *text deleted* i play a tiny tiny bit haha and a tiny tiny bit of drums bass and i practis quite a lot of bagpipes :D

D

Deleted

I play, have done for 5 years now.

I have a crappy Squier Strat, want an Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty or Sunburst as soon as I get a job.

Found that loads of people have started playing now cause anyone can play songs by *text deleted**text deleted* indie bands. Also, these people have played for less than a year and go around bragging.

Lots of people play guitar. Few people play well.

</rant>

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I play, have done for 5 years now.

I have a crappy Squier Strat, want an Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty or Sunburst as soon as I get a job.

Found that loads of people have started playing now cause anyone can play songs by *text deleted**text deleted* indie bands. Also, these people have played for less than a year and go around bragging.

Lots of people play guitar. Few people play well.

</rant>

i agree, damn them indie kids!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im learning guitar.. only really just started. i only do it just for fun and to take my mind off things. just getting used to where to put my fingers when doing the major cords. thats how basic i am *text deleted*.

i can play parts of songs.. but i can play the alton towers theme tune. im well cool XD

Robfo

Reaction score
I play. Been playing for about 4 years now
I own: Ibanez RGT42DX (Main guitar)
Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde
Epiphone Flying V

all going through a Vox valvetronix

its not a bad little setup, I'm considering selling a couple of guitars and buying a Jackson RR1 tho

S

Sotiris

I've been playing for about 8 years now.

Kit:
Fender Stage Master HSH
Ibanez JEM7 - the Steve Vai signature
Epiphone Black Beauty 3

3 acoustics. I mainly play flamenco now so my favorite is a Yamaha flamenco cut-away.

Luke023

Reaction score
:bigsmile:ive played a bit of guitar. guitar hero 3 for the xbox 360 until i sold it but now i have it on the DS lite

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have an electric guitar, i would like to sell that and get an acoustic, cant beat a bit of acoustic guitar, sitting in a corner with a cigar and whiskey on your side table strumming an old mans song *text deleted*.
I want to play jack johnson on the guitar but the tabs are just too confusing *text deleted*.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Theres plenty! :eek:
Including indie rockers wearing those silly little skinny jeans, as if its good to be skinny *text deleted*.
they only look nice on girls but i dont understand why boys wear them.

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dont wear skinny jeans, not good for an erection and i am not the build for it. But however i think people are entiteled to individualism( or however you spell it).

Shame on you all :bully:

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I play bass if that counts.

I usually play anything from blues, jazz to heavy metal.

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
yeah i play guitar... have done for about 12 years now, since i was 12. i play in this band www.myspace.com/mysen

I own a range of guitars mostly expensive ones fender and an ibenz, and my marshal stack :)

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I think the guitars kirk hammet uses of metallica are bloody good. I would like to get a Cry Baby Wah Wah *text deleted*.