Anyone Selling

Rob Wallace

Reaction score
I know this site isnt exactly ebay, but does anyone fancy selling me a second hand copy of this book.... i am really struggling to find it anywhere.

Robin Eggar's Commando: Survival of the Fittest

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
why is it so expensive *text deleted*, its second hand as well haha

Rob Wallace

Reaction score
Yeah i saw that aswell, a good book i imagine but im pretty sure its not that good.

Richard

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha! i saw that book today when i wanted to buy a fitness book. If your guleble then buy it but i would advise you not to.. Even if you borrowed it off someone they would charge you a *text deleted**text deleted*load.. just get 1 simular to the one it is indicating, im *text deleted* sure you can get a different book with the same contents for about £10-£20.

S

Sotiris

I got mine for about 40 squids. Hmmmmm....I'm a bit of a sentimental bugger and I'd hate to part with it. Surely you can still find it at the price I did? Not saying that that was cheap in the first place!

T

tricky123

I got mine for about 40 squids. Hmmmmm....I'm a bit of a sentimental bugger and I'd hate to part with it. Surely you can still find it at the price I did? Not saying that that eas cheap in the first place!

Speak of the devil *text deleted*

S

Sotiris

Aye, the hairs on the back of my neck rippled, I knew someone was talking about me. I felt a hightened sense of things. The carpet beneath my feet, the air in my lungs.

Madness.......!!!

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys im sorry but y is this book so good and so expensive? i dont understand how a book could cost so much:dontaskme:
chrz stewie

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys im sorry but y is this book so good and so expensive? i dont understand how a book could cost so much:dontaskme:
chrz stewie

It is the armed forces bible

S

Sotiris

It was forged in a vat of sweat, blood and seamen from 3 Commando. For 18 years and a night the page master toiled in the monumental labour that was the birthing of a tome of knowledge so vast, epic so as to put the very pages of Homer to shame.

It is this very tome that I am in possession of.

It is not with currency that I value it's venerable pages, but life.

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah k i see y chrz 4 that. i will now look 4 it everywhere and see if i can find n buy it!!
chrz stewie

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
It was forged in a vat of sweat, blood and seamen from 3 Commando. For 18 years and a night the page master toiled in the monumental labour that was the birthing of a tome of knowledge so vast, epic so as to put the very pages of Homer to shame.

It is this very tome that I am in possession of.

It is not with currency that I value it's venerable pages, but life.

*text deleted* i'm reading The Iliad now, if he were alive now he would be pissed off *text deleted*

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if the book is in high demand etc from peeps like us *text deleted* the y dont the publishers reprint it?
stewie

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
stewie, if you don't stop using text speak your prabably going to get banned.
I did and I didn't use it half as much as you