Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

anyone?

Discussion in 'General Archives' started by Dan Rice, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Dan Rice

Dan Rice Member

just got my confirmation of this date! :)

2. Betty

Betty Royal Marines Commando

I'm hoping for this date. I'll let you know tomorrow. Really don't want to wait till the end of April.

3. Dan Rice

Dan Rice Member

same as that brother!

4. Betty

Did your CA give you any indications to how full the PRMC was?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  5. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Exactly the same as me haha! Calling them up tomorrow, passed my PJFT today so hopefully they can get me booked and hooked to CTC!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Betty

Fingers crossed mate. Nice work on the PJFT, how did it go?

7. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Cheers mate, First one 11:57, second 9:43. Last 400/500m were an absolute killer, wish I'd done the first one closer to 12:30 but must have been so nervous haha! Definitely need the state of mind at the last few minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Betty

Good lad, it's done and dusted now so no treadmill training any longer. The nerves got to me today too I think, I did my first in 11:57 too and second one in 9:58. I paced the return so badly too.

9. Pingu

Pingu Guest

WOOOOOOOO *text deleted**text deleted* the dread mill, had to get that out the way haha. Ahh a pass is a pass :D! I found it so much harder then I thought as well without music and just facing a plain white wall, you have the same thing?

10. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Just got off the phone with my AFCO, looks like I'll be seeing you down there fella!

11. Betty

Same here lads, not long to go!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Bloody hell exciting stuff, feeling better about it already knowing theres a few lads that I've spoken to off here! Cant wait! Your training going alright?

13. Betty

Yeah mate, makes things a little easier. But only a little haha.

Yeah training is going good, last time I was down on PRMC it was my ability to run long distances that ruined me so I know what I need to work on. How about you?

14. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Oh nice one, didn't realise you had been down on one already! Same problem as me *text deleted* legs just seem to die on me. *text deleted* start running to the gym think its about 3 miles each way. You have any idea what the pass rate is like *text deleted*?

15. Betty

Yeah i was down in July 2012. Good idea man. I think for me it's *text deleted* be about the 10+milers. I dont I'm afraid, I think they seem to be about 60-70%. It totally depends on the lads you have on PRMC.

16. Betty

Just made a facebook group, the title of it is 25/03/14 PRMC.

17. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Is there that sorta distance on PRMC?! I'm going to have to keep my weight up as well literally on the 65/66kg mark. Just had a quick search for it couldnt find anything? might be set to private?

18. Betty

Change of name to the group, it's now 709 PRMC 25/03/14.
    Nah, furthest you run is the endurance course which all in, is roughly 7miles. However, you've got Bottom field beforehand and there is lots of running around there, so it's a good idea to build up the endurance.

19. Pingu

Pingu Guest

Endurance it is ;(, time to (*text deleted*EDIT -->tear<-- *text deleted*EDIT) TARE the sussex roads a new one haha

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
  20. Dan Rice

Dan Rice Member

not going to lie to you boys, I am pooping my kegs just a bit