aplication time?

wolv911

Reaction score
does anyone know how long approx it takes for u to strt RT afta handing in *text deleted* aplication?

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well I just passed my PJFT 3 months after handing in my application... so i'd say about 5-6 months? Duno really it all varys.

wolv911

Reaction score
cheers boss helpfull jw if theres anyone who has gt the RT date and know how long it took them

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
As BradfordBulls said it can vary, this is on many factors such as how busy the afco is, how long your paper work takes to process (medical, application, security clearance), how well you do in PJFT and PRMC and how much you hassle the AFCO into giving dates for things in a shorter or longer space of time.

5-6 months i'd say would be the average, but that depends on your fitness.

Take me for example, im going to hold back on PJFT by the looks of it as I have just recovered from a torn calf muscle (6 miler then followed by going clubbing was a bad idea..) So my application might take longer than normal.

wolv911

Reaction score
top man (Y) cheers m8y see i cant aply till march as i broke my collar bone n hav to w8 a yr:( so jw how long im gnna be stuck at collage *text deleted*

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ah that sucks, mate of mine broke his and stopped his entry for a while.. still hasnt healed fully after 2 years :uglyhammer:

wolv911

Reaction score
im betta thn ever now if anyfing its done me a favour i was gnna join the army but much rather join the marines

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well good luck to you, hope another injury doesnt happen haha, would be pretty *text deleted**text deleted* luck if it did!

wolv911

Reaction score
to dam right *text deleted* god just h8s me thts all ;p ty for the help boss