Applicant numbers

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just passed my medical today and am starting holding troop on thursday, however i've been told that our prmc may be put back due to an increase in applicant numbers (as our unit has to bid for places on the next prmc), apparently everyone wants to be a royal marine now...calm the applications down people! grrrrrrr

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hey raz! cool! i got my psychometric on october 3rd and i be thinking im *text deleted* be on the same selection weekend as you! as i will be going for Tyne! :toung: :shakehands: *text deleted* just look for the lanky 1! think the next selection weekend for us will be the first week of november! :rock:

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* im sure there will be more than 1 asian, well im like 6 foot 4 inch so if they put us in height order (or order of shoe size- 12) il be on the end! *text deleted* how long from your psychometric test to your medical take? because my AFCO have made me wait over a month for my psychometric test and if they keep on like this il never make this years selection! (if that happens im *text deleted* beast the officer at the AFCO!!!) *text deleted*

im going for Newcastle detachment! makes sense since its closet! *text deleted* even though its still like 18 miles away! >_<