Application delayed?

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone elses delayed by a couple of weeks?

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Mine was delayed 4 months and only recently restarted under the terms that my security clearance is processed first before i am allowed to attend a PRMC. Dont think your's will be delayed for the reasons mine was though.

When you say delayed do you mean you were told it was being held back for a few weeks or that it just seems to be taking longer than is the norm for most?

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Erm the marine said there was a delay in the backlog or something and the computer system went down.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
mines fine, taken 1.5 months since application sent off and im booking pjft today.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im startin to think mine has been delayed, passed my pjft nearly 2 week ago n not heard anythin, *text deleted* kinda worried..shal i ring em?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
im startin to think mine has been delayed, passed my pjft nearly 2 week ago n not heard anythin, *text deleted* kinda worried..shal i ring em?

Perhaps your AFCO are waiting for you to notify them you have passed PJFT & wish to discuss when you want to go on a PRMC or whether you want to attend an RMAD first.

Best bet is give them a call- it shows you're keen.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I guess different AFCO's have different system?

My results are going to be email by Fitness First to the AFCO, and then he said they will contact me.
Decided I'll go in after the PJFT to look keener anyway. 6th october here we come...

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps your AFCO are waiting for you to notify them you have passed PJFT & wish to discuss when you want to go on a PRMC or whether you want to attend an RMAD first.

Best bet is give them a call- it shows you're keen.

Yeah i will do on monday then, *text deleted* been runnin to the damn post everyday expectin somethin *text deleted*...the woman at fitness first did say she would contact my AFCO to tell them i passedtho, ahh il just give them a ring on monday :)