Application done

brummielad

Reaction score
Have my r.t test 22nd july. Hopefully i do well. Whats the next step after the r.t test lads?
And how quickly does it come around as im not anywhere near fit enough yet.

I need to shed some weight and fast any good diets/ excercie routines you lads know that will shed the pounds.

Cheers.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What do you mean by r.t test?

I need to shed some weight and fast any good diets/ excercie routines you lads know that will shed the pounds.

There is a ton of information in the Training section of the forum so have a good read through it and feel free to ask about anything you dont understand. Truthfully though there is no sure fire way to lose weight fast. You should spend time getting your Fitness and Strength up whilst changing to a better diet and that in itself should take care of your weight problem.

brummielad

Reaction score
The maths and english test. Is that not whats its called becuase my recruiter called it so i just followed along.

Yeah anyway its just a maths and english test basically. So whats the next step after this my pjft or interview?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
This is often a cause of confusion- the services are terrible for abbreviations unfortunately:

From an AFCO perspective RT stands for Recruiting Test.

From a Royal Marines' perspective RT stands for Recruit Training.

New Threads