application- enough time?

sudetenland

Reaction score
Hi I want to join the RMR in september. Do you reckon I have enough time to complete all the procedures by 26th September? (considering that it is now 27th July). Can I just apply to join at my local Armed Forces Recruitment staion or do I have to first go to an RMR induction? any help would be appreciated. cheers

sudetenland

Reaction score
I've got the application form, I guess I'll complete it now then, but still do you reckon there's enough time?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
if you mean prmc then, it might be tight depending on your fitness and afco being busy or not mate.

sudetenland

Reaction score
I am talking about the reserves but even so I guess I better speed things up myself. I reckon I could pass the Pre Joining Fitness Test as it is. cheers mate.

letsrole

Reaction score
I managed to get everything done in a week, just tell them your tight on time and keep pestering them.

sudetenland

Reaction score
Fantastic, I will do, I'll be available any day anyway so really I'm relying on their speedy administration. Thanks for the info, its really encouraged me to make a serious, sustained effort towards acheiving this goal. Cheers.