Application times

Thinking big

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I started my application in September last year and at present *text deleted*'e got to the medical stage. I am as fit as a butchers dog and just waiting for my medical TMU to be over come February 5th.

Question is:

How long would you reckon it's going to take on average for me to get a prmc date and providing i pass tests first time, which i should.

Also how long has everyone else taken to get to certain stages in their application.

Cheers guys, and keep up the hard work!

Leo

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Now is a particularly good time to join if you want to join in short order.

If you're passed fit early Feb & complete the PJFT within a week or two, there's plenty of places available on PRMC from late Feb onwards. PRMC pass to entry, assuming you're 'good to go' (SC granted, valid passport etc) can be achieved in as little as 4 weeks.

Go for it & good luck.

JMW123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible to drag an application process over 2 years ? As i am in first year at University and would like to think i could have a start date after i finish third year.

justin123

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja what counts as valid passport? Because can imagine if you have one with 2/3 months left would not be valid how many months/years left on your passport count as valid?