Application

lewp1

Reaction score
Now lads I withdrew my application for RMC back in June last year due to failing PJFT.

I've re applied tonight but the application form was different. It was not one which took 45mins to complete, it was one which asked for the basics like my Name, email address, resident of the UK for 5 years, ethnicity and phone number.

I was just wondering how long will it take for AFCO to get in touch and how as I am working all this week.

Cheers lads

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Sounds like an expression of interest you've completed rather than an application.

To be honest, if it was only June 2017 you crashed and burned on the first PJFT then I'd just call your AFCO and ask to activate your application.

If it was June 2016 you failed the PJFT, check your junk or spam folder as there maybe a link sent to re-apply, or log-in here (if you remember your log-in details): https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/application/?commcode=TV-00

If you failed PJFT three times, you cannot re-apply for three years.

lewp1

Reaction score
Sounds like an expression of interest you've completed rather than an application.

To be honest, if it was only June 2017 you crashed and burned on the first PJFT then I'd just call your AFCO and ask to activate your application.

If it was June 2016 you failed the PJFT, check your junk or spam folder as there maybe a link sent to re-apply, or log-in here (if you remember your log-in details): https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/application/?commcode=TV-00

If you failed PJFT three times, you cannot re-apply for three years.
I withdrew in 2016, I failed PJFT twice, I called the AFCO and they told me to re apply online and id have to sit my interview, medical and PJFT again. I wouldn't have to resist much Psychometric test as it is still valid.

Would it be worth calling them on Monday and have them run through the application again with me?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I withdrew in 2016, I failed PJFT twice, I called the AFCO and they told me to re apply online and id have to sit my interview, medical and PJFT again. I wouldn't have to resist much Psychometric test as it is still valid.

Would it be worth calling them on Monday and have them run through the application again with me?
The advice they offered sounds bang-on, to be honest. Just don't start the application until you are 100% sure you'll pass the pjft because even though it's a fresh application, the odds are you'll probably only get the one final attempt.

Good luck.

New Threads