Application!?!?!

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I've filled in the application forms, now do i take them back to my AFCO, give it to them, go away and then they will contact me?? Also, what would be the next stage??

cheers lads (Y):praise:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Either post or return your application forms by hand. The AFCO will then send you a letter to invite you to attend a Recruiting Test between 2 to 4 weeks after you've submitted the fully completed paperwork.

Don't worry about not being 100% ready for PRMC just yet, but focus on establishing a structured training programme if you haven't already.

The pace of the application is entirely up to you & your AFCO will not send you on a PRMC until both they & you feel confident you're ready, be it in 6 weeks or 6 months.

Good luck.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
cheers ninja, my personal tutor at college was a marines and hes very useful for training tips, as are you! :D

cheers (Y)

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
best of luck with your application! Should you need anymore info just ask, this forum best place to get most info you could want

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Good Luck with everything matey!.. Me just been filling mine in too!.. Im sending my via post to save abit of money traveling to the AFCO an hour away!..

Good Luck
Sam!