Are Americans Really that Stupid.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What is the currency of the UK, wow is it really that hard, have they never been taught what the symbol is above the 3 on your key board. They seem oright people just

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You *text deleted* love the yanks *text deleted*

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
"name one country begining with U"
"oh jeez i dunno"
(IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
HAHAHAHAHAHA

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
"How Many Sides Does A Triangle Have??"
"Four" "Non"..

*text deleted*!.. Some Funny Stuff on there!.. Made me chuckle :laugh::laugh:

Good Find Buddy!

Edd

Reaction score
Haha, to be honest, doesn't surprise me, all americans i've met are ignorant, stupid and selfish... they care about themselves and themselves only. Soon as I talk they make jokes about tea, yellow teeth and the old london cotney accent.

*On another note, I'm sure there's pretty decent ones too ;)

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Totally Disagree with you there Edd mate.. Americans are such nice people and so nice!.. Well when i went to orlando they all seemed to be such nice people!.. Didn't see one nasty person over there.. Really nice and always seemed to smile and say "Hi".. Shake your hand just because your from "United Kingdom" *text deleted*..

Such a nice country!..

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
depends where you go i recon, my girlfriend loves it in america, but i know i would hate it because of their cheesy, wanabe everyday movie lifestyles. when people quote movies or say things the way they would be said in movies and try and make it seem like its a sorta thing they say all the time is *text deleted* annoying.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I'm not sure you'd get significantly smarter answers if you did the same thing on the streets of a UK city...

Satch

Reaction score
It's the guy that thinks we use american money in the UK that gets me. Fairly tragic really if we're supposedly they're closest allies!

Latest posts

New Threads