Are they 2 many pussies!!

Big T

Civilian Member
Reaction score
I was just checkin out that commando video on Youtube. And notice that some of the lads that *text deleted* for the training 2 be a commondo come for the wrong reason and some are just 2 weak minded and other are just *text deleted**text deleted*in pussies.
Now what does everyone else think.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Jesus. right pussy'oles yo, brap brap.
Edit: Just wondering fella, what do you actually mean by "Are they 2 many pussies" it dosn't even make sense, lolz.

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What gives you the right to say that? atleast they tried, you either love it or hate it. Some just don't realise until what they are training for becomes apparent to them..

smithy85

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_power
I think you should stop talking.

Yeah I second that! Grow up Big T, at least they have the balls to give it a go.

Big T

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Wat! Blood, they are 2 many pussies that apply and think its easy, It aint game yo, How many of these fools would hesitate when u about to pull that trigger and ends that mans life.
Half these fools aint been out of they owe backwoods and these fools *text deleted* travel to some man lands and start killing them, what joke, Go back and suck on *text deleted* momma tites then to come back and apply.
Also i think some of the standards have dropped just to meet *text deleted**text deleted*in government figures, God damn pencil pushers.
They i said my peace.
Anyone *text deleted* tangle Big T my name.

smithy85

Reaction score
Is this you being serious "BIG T" or just on a wind up? Think you may need a rather serious attitude adjustment if you actually get anywhere near an AFCO or CTCRM. But good luck to you brap brap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Yo dude, we've been anticipatin' a wind-up merchant for some time, so well done fella, you're our first!

Just to clarify, we don't set out to be a a forum that courts controversy and would prefer, whilst your "persona" is greatly amusing, to offer advice to genuine potential Commandos.

From your IP address we note you conducted a similar "Rap Terrorist" line on Rum Ration a while back only to discover you were actually not quite what you initially seemed. Frankly one would hope you had matured a bit since then, but please do feel free to amuse yourself & others. Doubtless one or two may rise to your bait, but the majority would probably prefer not to.

ringo

Reaction score
jeez just read tht thread on tht forum... bit of a 'debate' goin on there *text deleted*

and yeah i see the resemblence between our friend Big T and Spartan

dovey1001rm

Reaction score
ive just read it too. *text deleted* what a jerk he is.
i think he needs to give his head a shake

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I bloody hope it's the same person - If 'Gangsta's are going to be making up the next generation of RM's, I think I'd reconsider!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I recognise his writings from a few forums and going back a couple of years as well.

I don't think he has any intention of joining anything to be honest, he seems to just like winding people up. Wouldn't worry too much Ninja sorted him pretty quick.
:bully:

Just remember guys if you spot a post that you think is a bit out of character for this site and you think it is wrong for any reason. You can report the post to us via the icon in the left hand corner of a post. It then sends the mods and admins a message to have a look at it.

All the best

GW

mugen_power

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah me too.

Wat! Blood, they are 2 many pussies that apply and think its easy, It aint game yo, How many of these fools would hesitate when u about to pull that trigger and ends that mans life.
Half these fools aint been out of they owe backwoods and these fools *text deleted* travel to some man lands and start killing them, what joke, Go back and suck on *text deleted* momma tites then to come back and apply.
Also i think some of the standards have dropped just to meet *text deleted**text deleted*in government figures, God damn pencil pushers.
They i said my peace.
Anyone *text deleted* tangle Big T my name.

Jesus christ it nearly made my eyes bleed trying to read that. Due to your poor english grammar, I have been so kind to translate it for you.....

"Morning gents, I feel there are too many people that apply for the RM without clearly thinking it all the way through, after all it is not a game. How many of these people would have second thoughts whilst in a war situation and had to take a life. Half of these people haven't even left home yet and they want to travel to another country to try and bring peace to it, what a joke. Go home and have a chat with your mum and clearly think it through, then come back and apply. Also my views are that the standards have dropped just to meet government expectations, those darn pencil pushers.
Those are my opinions, If anyone wishes to discuss this more then feel free.

Thanks Big(nobhead)T"

Blue Man

Reaction score
BigT,

You are, without doubt, a knob.

Until you get to RT, I would shut your mouth as you have no idea what you are talking about.

With this attitude, you will go far in the Royal Marines.

Not.

You are clearly one of the people who think that you have to be Mr Macho or have loads of fights and be 'well hard' to get the Green Beret. Anyway whilst I was writing this other have replied as well, confirming you are a *text deleted**text deleted*.

Blud.

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
"It aint game yo"
"Wat, Blud"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *text deleted*