areet lads newen here

Saltaz

Reaction score
Bit about me, Names Glen Salters and been wanting to join for about a year and a half but was waiting untill i was 18 to surpass all the parental control etc,

I am from Newcastle been there all my life i have been boxing for 3 and a half years and love it.

i really want to join the RMC and i have handed in my app just 2 weeks ago and got a date for my interview on the 5th of august divinah whats *text deleted* come about the interview wondering if anyone can helpis there.

im 5.8 and 11 half stone pretty fit and strong through boxing

some of the prmc stats wondering if this is alright i just attempted them yeserday with my coach first attempt

1.5Mile(track) - 9.30
marine style pressups 71 2 mins
marine style situps 85 2mins
pullups 8 im going to work on those
3 miler i timed my self and it came to 21 minutes and 30 seconds

thanks lads give uz the lowdown.

smallzy

Reaction score
good stats, much better than mine anyway

whats up with needing to apply without *text deleted* parents consent *text deleted*?

Ipodbob

Reaction score
nice to see more keen members :p

the lowdown is that you dont really have one fitness wise your spot on just keep everything up, maybe improve your 3 miler but its still nothing to worry about at this stage.

Keep it up lad. good luck with your interview

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah your fitness and strength levels are bang on keep them up and make sure your doing correct form.

Best of luck on interview and hope to see you on forums!

Chris

stayth

Reaction score
Yeah i agree with Chris, Pitt and Bob..

Listen to these guys Salt.. they know what they're on about my friend and im sure they would help you out if you needed any info, but dont be scared to ask for any info off ANY other member here.

Good Luck

Stayth