arite lads

christomo

Reaction score
im 18 from liverpool, about 5' 9'' and 69kg

enjoy thai boxing, kickboxing and mma

been lookin at this site for about a week now after stumbling upon it, havnt had the time to start posting properly but ive finally got to it tonight

nice to meet you all, an good to hear about how everyone else is feeling about joining, im going for my application form on friday, n should have it filled out an handed in the same day hopefully

Simon1992

Reaction score
Alright mate,

good to have you on the forums, im sure you will learn many valuable things of this forum as I have and get an insight into the fitness you need to be for your prmc as these guys tell you straight which is great.

Well good to have you along
Simon

christomo

Reaction score
yer, i need to learn more about the fitness, ive been swimming everyday, and im reletavly fit from my thai boxing ect...

but could do with someone to tell me exactly what i need to do to pass my physical in my medical

also i have slight colourblindness in one eye, do you think this will be a big deal? i hope not

Simon1992

Reaction score
Most people that are into boxing etc are usually in good sted for fitness as your sport it primerily dependent on your strength.

About your eye sight, I have been told by a former Royal Marine to go to the opticians and get my eyes checked out before I join the marines, that way I can see what state they are in and get glasses if I need so that they dont get worse, not that I think there bad now but incase.

An eye test costs around £20 so its not to bad.....

Good Luck
Simon

christomo

Reaction score
tar for the advice, ive been an had my eyes tested before an the sight is fine, its just in slightly colourblind, and not sure how there going to re-act to that *text deleted*

nice 1 anyway mate

Simon1992

Reaction score
No problem, give the careers office a call tomorrow and ask them on the phone, they will be able to give you an answer there on the spot, or im not to sure, buy maybe your optician would know : P

I think with it only being in one eye though you should be fine.

Simon

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
arite lad im luke welcome to the site an good to see another scouser wanting to join the royal marines:rock:

stayth

Reaction score
Hey Mate, you enjoy thai boxing yeah? good, i did it when i was 7 finished when i was 15. loved it, still do, still train with my dad quite often, so i can kick the S*text deleted*T in him haha.

Stayth

christomo

Reaction score
haha i love it meself mate, theres nofin else then a confrontation to get blood flowin :D