Army Hero 'Wrong Colour' For Police

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
Member of the Royal Anglians told he cannot fulfil his ambition to become a police offcier because he is white

More...

PrmcOjay

Reaction score
:(

Yep this is the case with not only the Police but the FireBrigade also! its because they apprently need more ethnic majority i agree you hardly ever see a black or asian copper but! shouldnt it just be whos best for the job....also the Nhs is 40% ethnic people which is way higher then the national amount of ethnic people in the uk but the reason they wont lower this is because they do not have enough people in the Nhs but this brings me back to the point if there was enough people working in the Nhs would action be taken to lower the % of ethnic majority in the Nhs I THINK NOT.

Reason goverment = push overs example even talking about the double law ... *text deleted*!

:redcard:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Guys I put it to you, What is the most racist thing you could do?

1) Shout insults at ethnic minorities, calling them offensive names

or

2) Give them very special treatment, good jobs and housing and make sure that white people see it.

It's one to think about, sometimes your friends are the ones that can do you the most harm.

NicholasSkamballis

Reaction score
I'm regarded as an ethnic minority but still i think it is utter horsew*text deleted*k. I think that a position should be given to an individual based on experience or what they have to offer an organisation, not based on someones colour, may that be black, white, brown whatever!

Tin

Reaction score
By Give them very special treatment, good jobs and housing and make sure that white people see it. You are only going to get one or two things from doing this.
Most of the white people are going to see no future for them in this country and leave or there are going to piss a lot of people off, and you mite see some groups of people going around and threatening or going out and beating people up.

It was not that long ago when the Police were saying that they did not have inf man power, and now there are people wonting to join, and that to me is a load of *text deleted*
sh*t.

PrmcOjay

Reaction score
I'm regarded as an ethnic minority but still i think it is utter horsew*text deleted*k. I think that a position should be given to an individual based on experience or what they have to offer an organisation, not based on someones colour, may that be black, white, brown whatever!

I myself and only 1/2 english just fort i'd peek it in ^_^:nerd:

Tin

Reaction score
I dont know were i fall in but my from South Africa and i still think its sh*t