Army of two and GTA

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys

back again, does any one have a copy of army of two is it any good seems to be as i can't get a copy of it anywhere, even the net. so i was just looking for some reviews of it.

also who is getting the new GTA?

CJ

ringo

Reaction score
havnt played army of two yet. does look good though... and defo be *text deleted* GTA end of the month. canny wait!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
is that new GTA coming out on PS2 or just PS3 and other consols?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i think it is just PS3 and XBOX 360 mate well PC to, however check out some game websites to find out more on it.

CJ

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
aww damn it, i was happy with my PS2 i didn't need a PS3, i bloody hate the gaming companies, i cant play any of the new games unless i spend stupid amount of pounds on a consol and then buy a bloody £50 game. grr.. oh well

LukeJillings

Reaction score
*text deleted*

i got army of 2 a cuple of days ago and its a beast of a game well worth buyin

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
army of two rules

the campaign is class, love it, not played on the multiplayer very much, non of my mates play on it, cant hack it *text deleted* but does any1 play on gears of war???

sb146564

Reaction score
Hey guys, Army of two is the best thing since... The snez! there's one for ya. The game has amazing detail in the cut-scenes and the gameplay, I would reccomend playing it with a mate though as you can be a lot more tactical. Gears of war is fantastic, GOW 2 Is *text deleted* be amazing.
Ste