Arriving at Lymsptone Station

cressernater

Reaction score
I have my PRMC coming up and was wondering about the train to Lymsptone. Do you have to ask the conductor to stop at the station or is it a regular stop for the train?

Imperator13

Reaction score
The train conductor will know to stop there mate, there will be a fair few off you at same time. Wouldn’t be any harm in asking him though, however on both my previous PRMC when I initially applied it just stopped there and same when I was in training.

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
It is a request stop, but the chances are there will be loads of others on the platform at Exeter St Davids waiting for the Exmouth train. If not, just mention it to the guard when you get on.

Alan

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Call them psychic, but the railway guards intuitively recognise a pale-faced, panic-struck recruit contender wearing their ill-fitting Dad's suit, a peculiarly tied neck-tie and carrying a borrowed suitcase as they approach the request stop at near enough the weekly time-slot :)

JWJ

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
When you turn up and spend 30 minutes looking like a fair impersonation of a very nervous person waiting to do something very important, and more such people turn up, all dressed in suits and with short haircuts; the station staff notice.

However if you happen to get sent home early from PRMC, its worth noting you have to request the train stop when attempting to get back on it from CTC back to Exeter, otherwise the driver will smile as he rockets past the station.

Latest posts

New Threads