At the shop 5 minutes ago...

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I just nipped up the local shop for some milk.

In the que infront of me there was a 30 year old bloke, quite heavy set, really hairy...

..wearing a pink tutu, all the works, the spandex top, the little shoes that lace up your legs. He was standing there really nonchalantly, walked up to the counter and asked casually, "Can I have 20 L&B please mate?"

The guy behind the counter in a state of shock, gave him the fags and took payment. The guy in the tutu took his change and did a knee-dipping courtsey while saying, "Thanks mate." With that, he pranced and skipped out of the door leaving the shop assistant deeply perturbed and me picking up the milk and sweeties I'd dropped because I was laughing so hard.

The funniest, and oddest thing I have ever seen.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
HAHAHA, sadly sounds like something me and my friends would do on a night out :\ scary thought actually..

Sounds like he made your evening haha

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Could be a children in needs thing? there were a few boys in pink fairy dresses at my school on friday *text deleted*.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I just nipped up the local shop for some milk.

In the que infront of me there was a 30 year old bloke, quite heavy set, really hairy...

..wearing a pink tutu, all the works, the spandex top, the little shoes that lace up your legs. He was standing there really nonchalantly, walked up to the counter and asked casually, "Can I have 20 L&B please mate?"

The guy behind the counter in a state of shock, gave him the fags and took payment. The guy in the tutu took his change and did a knee-dipping courtsey while saying, "Thanks mate." With that, he pranced and skipped out of the door leaving the shop assistant deeply perturbed and me picking up the milk and sweeties I'd dropped because I was laughing so hard.

The funniest, and oddest thing I have ever seen.

Bloody hell mate if i had know that was you in the queue behind me i would have said hello!:biggrin:

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
did a knee-dipping courtsey while saying, "Thanks mate."

lolll best bit!

New Threads