[b]*.prmc.*[/b]

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
Im Just wondering..when we do Pressups on the Prmc...They say they want between 40 - 60, preferrably 60 in 2 Mins.. do the want 2 mins of contant flat out pressups ? or do can you do Like 30 flat out, take a breather, then carry on ? :suspicious: any help would be aaansome:nuts:

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you can stop matey but still be in the press up positition arms full lock, not laying on the floor

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
Ok, Thanks Alot Boy's..appriciate that..even tho it sounds pretty Solid *text deleted*..!

TM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
there goes my strategy out the window!

PaddyTheManc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Pressups are my problem, im 6' 5'' and 14 stone i have pretty long arms and press ups *text deleted**text deleted* me up so bad, i can *text deleted**text deleted* out 100 sit ups without blinking but press ups, im so *text deleted**text deleted*ed.

Anonye got any tips on how to improve?

DJ LOZZA

Reaction score
Hi.Ive passed the prmc and start recruit training on jan 5th.The only advice i would give is just keep practicing!!Im 6 feet 5 and weigh 15.5 stones.I struggled at first but just kept practicing and it eventually all came together.

Good luck.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Pressups are my problem, im 6' 5'' and 14 stone i have pretty long arms and press ups *text deleted**text deleted* me up so bad, i can *text deleted**text deleted* out 100 sit ups without blinking but press ups, im so *text deleted**text deleted*ed.

Anonye got any tips on how to improve?

Do your max, remember that number.

Half it and do that many 4 times a day, have two days rest at the end of it. Then the day directly after the rest day do a max out and see where you go, follow the process until you are there.

i.e. (assuming my max is 40)

Monday - 20 x 4
Tuesday - 20 x 4
Wednsday - 20 x 4
Thursday - 20 x 4
Friday - 20 x 4
Saturday Rest
Sunday Rest
Monday - Max out, and recalcualte

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
Just Kee practicing Buddy, it's he only thing you can do. You should Give what 'stacka' said a go, sound's Like a good way to Improve.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
a few lads on the RMAD put their knees down during the press ups and then got told to stop, so just make sure you dont do that