Bad Day!

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Today at school we were in for lunch because it was howling it with rain and I was already wet from walking to school in it. Anyway my friend was lying in the corridor for no reason and we were messing about. Another one of my friends started to kick him so he would get up then I pushed him into the wall. He then turned round to boot me but I jumped back and ran to the door and didnt see the soup on the floor! One big step into the soup sent me flying onto my elbow and into the closed door were there were two 12 year olds laughing at me :push:

I couldnt move my arm and thought it was broken and I couldnt feel it as my funny bone thumped off the ground.

Some retards spilt soup on the floor :nunu: Then I was opening my locker. *text deleted**text deleted*ed my funny bone off the corner of another locker and it was numb again.
Then I was in Engineering and some c.unt burnt my hand with a metal rod and now its scarred up really bad.
What a *text deleted**text deleted* day *text deleted* had!! But then I got the letter for my phsycometric test so it worked out in the end after school.

Just thought Id have a rant about my miserable day! :huh:

Genuine miserable day

C

cujo

hahahahah sorry but that 1st bit is just playing over and over in my head! *text deleted*

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
hahahahah sorry but that 1st bit is just playing over and over in my head! *text deleted*

It was fu.cking sore *text deleted*.

Then I turned round and my mates were on the floor in stitches *text deleted*.

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Reminds me of my school days, hilarious things like that seemed to happen every day, soldering iron battles anyone? *text deleted* ! Don't waste your school years man you'll always look back on them. Hope your elbow/hand/entire body is okay haha.