bad

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
me too mate, *text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted**text deleted*s.

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
only thing that *text deleted* me up bout going to war.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
They're cowards, simple as. They can never win a conventional gun fight with western forces, so they resort to pussy tactics.

It's a smart move, and insurgencies will always be like this, shame really - to know they are just fighting for a lie.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Its how you would fight if an overwhelming force came into your town or city with better weapons and technology. :bud:

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
They're cowards, simple as. They can never win a conventional gun fight with western forces, so they resort to pussy tactics.

It's a smart move, and insurgencies will always be like this, shame really - to know they are just fighting for a lie.

Fighting for a lie? They believe that they are fighting for their freedom, they don't want us there, we're all fighting for lies these days.

As for pussy tactics, they're actually quite effective, they've got our lads *text deleted**text deleted*ting bricks, so as cowardly as it is, it works, even though they have inferior firepower.

And yeh, only thing i'm worried about when on operations are one of those or a mine, bullets arent the biggest threat these days.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
They dont have the balls to face us man to man. They have to use toy like weapons to get us. Cowards!

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
In all fairnes they have road side bombs but our allies can just call in air strikes.

New Threads