baked beans

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
now lets all get in the spirit of the core because you will ALL be doing stupid things like this when you join up so here we go.
everyone has baked beans in the house if you aint then your sad or unfortunate, anyway you need to eat a can of baked beans as fast as you can and post your time, every week different food, honestly you will do some *text deleted**text deleted*ed up things in the core so lets get practising

post your times
good luck

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Baked Beans i love them!.. Cant beat porridge tho!..

Ill give it a bash!.. :laugh::laugh: Be back in 5 mins to post the time!

Sam

Skippy

Reaction score
i say cold.. makes it more interesting.. unless you want to use cooking times ! then times will be all over the bloody place haha :P

--EDIT--

Maybe posting a video proving times? otherwise i could just say that i've eaten a whole tin in 10 seconds...
Get the point ?

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
32 Seconds!.. Cold ones by the way!.. MMM They were nice :laugh: Could of gone alot faster but kept licking the tomato juice off my lips mmm!

Actually enjoyed that!..

Sam

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Don't hav the beans really hot *text deleted* uwon't b able to eat them quickly

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
come on wheres these times *text deleted* joining the marines!!!

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im pretty impressed with the involvement the stuff you will do in the core is hoofin lads you go so far to win i seen some funny *text deleted**text deleted* but its stupid random things like this but times get hard but i promise you you will never regret joining up i hope to rejoin asap interview 16th good luck lads

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Come on guys!.. Get ya times posted up!.. Ive done mine! :laugh::laugh:

Sam

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm turning 21 in just over a month and I can't belive I've just sat here at my computer and ate a can of baked beans as fast as I could...

Beans = Heinz

Hot or Cold = Cold

time = 33 seconds

no joke, seriously *text deleted**text deleted*ed me off when I looked up and was a second off your time Rusty

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
people need to be taught a lesson i think the next comp tomorow night should be done at a time say 10pm and as you had a good effort i suggest you decide what it will be, mince pies,jacobs crackers a good ont because it hurts

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I'm turning 21 in just over a month and I can't belive I've just sat here at my computer and ate a can of baked beans as fast as I could...

Beans = Heinz

Hot or Cold = Cold

time = 33 seconds

no joke, seriously *text deleted**text deleted*ed me off when I looked up and was a second off your time Rusty

:laugh::laugh: Quality eh!.. LOOL.. What the heck are we doing here trying to eat a can of beans fastest!.. HAHAHA!.. Makes me chuckle the things we all do eh!.. Great fun!..

Both eating the same beans mate!.. And i ate mine cold.. My gobs just a little bit bigger eh!.. You did use a big spoon didn't ya :laugh:..

Wooot wooot im the champion baked bean eater so far ! LOOL :laugh:

Sam

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've *text deleted* let the champ rusty decide...

I can't take on that respsonsibility until I've earnt the right.

However when it's my turn to choose..

It will be something special :)

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh: Quality eh!.. LOOL.. What the heck are we doing here trying to eat a can of beans fastest!.. HAHAHA!.. Makes me chuckle the things we all do eh!.. Great fun!..

Both eating the same beans mate!.. And i ate mine cold.. My gobs just a little bit bigger eh!.. You did use a big spoon didn't ya :laugh:..

Wooot wooot im the champion baked bean eater so far ! LOOL :laugh:

Sam

Spoon ??????? I jsut *text deleted**text deleted*in shoveled them in with my hand.. got *text deleted**text deleted*in bean juice everywhere

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
47 seconds
smart price baked beans
disgusting
fu ck you guys are good!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PRMBenjey1993 Baked Beans Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 11
P Baked Beans Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 12
RossRobObey Walkers Baked - Drug reference? Jollies Bar 30