Barrow in furness/cumbria area

recruit clements 1988

Reaction score
hi, recently found myself more and more interested in joining the marines, and decided to start a training to join. im doing an apprenticeship and plan on using the remainding year i have before i time complete next march, to get fit enough to be a part of the marines...get in touch if anyone else in the area needs a training partner

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Mate!.

Im from Lake District, So not too far if you ever wanted to go out for a day training session!.. Lake district would certainly be worth a day of training in the hills!.. Get some good stuff done around here.. Please say if your interested mate.. Ive got alot of time on my hands for training so would be up for this!.

Sam

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alrite lads.
Im from oughterside, near aspatria in cumbria, its proper rural, were all the incest happens *text deleted*. its a bit north from you lads like. Just discovered this website, its fookin awesome.

Gaz

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey mate!..

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Were all the incest happens!.. Christ that made me laugh!..

Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon and get some good training done!.

You got msn??.. Or Bebo or facebook??.

Not too far mate, Maybe an hour or so but be worth meeting up to get a good days training done on the fells!.. An then get a 30 miler done and camp out etc!..

Look forward to hearing from you!.
Sam

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
30 miler and a camp out? *text deleted* Id say you've seen to many rambo films my friend.

But yeah id defo be up for a training session with you lads, sounds like a good day that. Im getting pretty sick of training by myself. We'll just have to sort a day out

My msn is gazzkane@hotmail.co.uk *text deleted*, I dont have a bebo or facebook as i have a life :bigsmile: *text deleted*

wb Gaz

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah 30 Miler and a camp out maybe is a little bit OTT!.. Id say 20 Mile yomp would be good tho!.. Fairfield horseshoe or something!..

Added you on MSN Messenger by the way mate!..

Sam

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah no problem mate!

After our 20 mile yomp we could sharpen some sticks and go harpooning some fish in a lake or summat. *text deleted* what do ya think?

PRMD

Reaction score
Guys I know this is really old but I could really do with a training partner as my PRMC is coming up shortly any of you guys up for training with me? I really hope you see this before it's too late :p

Latest posts

New Threads