BE WARNED This is disturbing :P

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so not last night but the night before I went to a mexican chickin resturant and it was very spicy to say the least and then last night i had a vinderloo :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: followed this morning by various eggs bacon and chickin so as of half an hour ago nature decided to take its course and i was rushed to the bathroom.

Now due to the previous nights the rear exit was been less than frendly towards me and i think *text deleted* broken the S*text deleted*T Record hear;

25mins on the carsey
1 Broken towlrack
1 nose bleed
Several loud noises that sounded like a virgin been poked by an elephant and a hugh sigh of relief when the bomb dropped.

I dont know about you guys but my mates feel taking a *text deleted* should be only second to Sex :roll: :roll:

Can anyone top me in the Sh*text deleted**ng experiance??

FromtheGlos

Reaction score
Umm i once had a great conversation about space travel with the bloke in the cubicle next to me in a public toilet in Bristol. He seemed really sound, never met face to face, however, his shits were huuuge; massive plops.

hmm im probably going to beaten up when i get to my unit for this.

daz900daz

Reaction score
It wasn't a *text deleted* but i did fart that hard the othere night it hurt my back! *text deleted*

This is after my leaving do, my leaving dinner and a great carvery lunch on the sunday. Thought i was crippled!

will

Reaction score
about 9-10 years ago i was on holiday in cornwall and had a loving for bana sand i eat the mornin dinner n tea but a couple of days eating my beloved bana sandwichs i was in the sea with a wet suit on and my arse errupted. so i was stuch in the sea with *text deleted* :( in my wet suit right up my bak.

(take in mind i was a 6 years old)