Bebo :]

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yes Bebo!.. The website all us kiddys use loool.. Spend so much time on here doing so much rubbish.. Good site for chatting to mates etc..

So yeah whats everyones URL Then?? Ill start mine is

http://www.bebo.com/Rusty2008

Feel Free to add me and leave me a comment on who you are (Forum Username)..

Sam!

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I personally think bebo is a piece of *text deleted**text deleted* site but i also have one just *text deleted* evry1 else dus and chat to my mates but its getting deleted as soon as i start training *text deleted*.

mine is http://www.bebo.com/Dannydotlinger

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i think bebo sucks willy... facebook is where its at!

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rusty that song is terrable!
______=//""""\\
|....__ii-------- |=|",",","::::::=="----
|_---"""/_/ ROYAL MARINES COMMANDO
IT'S A STATE OF MIND

██████████████] 99.99%
NEED NOT APPLY
that's neat though!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nope that song is absolute beastage mate!.. Class song!.. Maybe not everyones kind of music but i love it!.. Love running to that song!..

Yeah its pretty smart that marines thingy aint it!.. Ive added ya *text deleted* mate.. Yup ive got facebook too! (Search for Sam Russell im the one on the bike :) )

Sam

D

Deleted

Bebo... pah, still have it like, because all my mates have it, but Myspace is miles better *text deleted*. Anyway here's my bebo: link.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Bebo is better than Myspace and facebook just for the pure reason i can't use them, my address is in me profile thingy, O and rusty got your number (or address).

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
bebo is crap, facebook is better!

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* why would you bring up an old thread just to say that :S

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
im in a bit of a funny mood today, but bebo is awful... its a bloody perverts paradise

J

Jason_A

Yes Bebo!.. The website all us kiddys use loool.. Spend so much time on here doing so much rubbish.. Good site for chatting to mates etc..

So yeah whats everyones URL Then?? Ill start mine is

http://www.bebo.com/Rusty2008

Feel Free to add me and leave me a comment on who you are (Forum Username)..

Sam!

→ •¦JOINING THE ARMY!

I thought you're joining the marines?

Aspiring87

Reaction score
Ha, Bebo w*nks more than i do! All of those sites do...im going to take the grown up view....what ever happened to talking face to face with your mates!?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
well they do have their advantages mate, i have got in touch with friends on facebook that i have'nt spoken to in 6 years!

Aspiring87

Reaction score
Ill be honest, i was all over Facebook at one point, but just get bored with the sites! But i agree with you seeing people from years ago is good...one guy i know in primary school was bullied constantly he added me on facebook and now hes a 6ft 3 body builder and looks incredibly dangerous! *text deleted* needless to say ive apologised for the bullying back in primary! ha

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
its quite funny u mention that because there was a kid at my school who had the crap kicked out of him all the time and now he is a high flyer at brunel uni and is set to make loads of cash, and everyone ripped the piss out of him *text deleted*. fair play to him!

Aspiring87

Reaction score
It is weird where people end up! And how they end up looking!

The amount of birds that looked like my sac in my primary school, now look unbelievable!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
oh yeh, there were some lasses u wuldnt touch with a barge pole but now you just would'nt think they were the same person. Ugly ducklings!