Before applying

Parkercat

Reaction score
Hi, Ive just created this account due to a RM I know personally who advised me to join and ask a few questions to get other RM opinions. I have been getting myself fit because i want too apply, I applyed when i was 17 failed in the physcometric tests because i did not advise, but this time round i really want this, its a dream in my eyes. I have got myself the Royal Navy Recuiting test book to revise on, so going to be reading that.. but i wanted to know should i apply before i start revising, how long normally is the process of joining? thanks

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, Ive just created this account due to a RM I know personally who advised me to join and ask a few questions to get other RM opinions. I have been getting myself fit because i want too apply, I applyed when i was 17 failed in the physcometric tests because i did not advise, but this time round i really want this, its a dream in my eyes. I have got myself the Royal Navy Recuiting test book to revise on, so going to be reading that.. but i wanted to know should i apply before i start revising, how long normally is the process of joining? thanks

Hey welcome!

how long ago was it when you failed that test?

When I applied I had the test around 3/4 weeks after it so wasn't to long. I'm going into my 7th month myself of my application and only at pjft stage guess it just depends if you have any medical issues or obstacles in the way to slow it down.

New Threads