Beijing Olympics

Roy Brown

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Games mainly to watch the Athletics. Some of these guys are brilliant. Guy called Kenenisa Bekele holds the 2 mile world record in about 8 minutes. I watch them and aim to run like them but then realise i'm not an olympic athlete. Anyone else looking forward to the Games?

manonfire

Reaction score
Only really watch the boxing to be honest. We've got some good lads in it we should win a few medals

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
Only really watch the women, specially the swmming *text deleted*:uglyhammer:

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if we could see anything on the telly, given the ammount of smog that will be present. All the athletes will come back with lung problems, if they survive the 'apparent' terrorist attacks that will take place..

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
The Cycling is what its all about!.. Hopefully get gold medals in most events, Cant wait for the Cross Country Mountain Biking!.. Few of my mates are over there now who i know well (Ben Swift, Liam Killeen, Oli Beckingsale, Johnny bellis) Look out for them in the cycling!..

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Im looking forward to the Athletics and the Powerlifting.

Only really watch the boxing to be honest. We've got some good lads in it we should win a few medals
Its a shame Frankie had to pull out due to weight

S

Sotiris

I enjoy the kayaking the most.

Reckon they'll have one of them artificial river things for kayaking at the London olympics like they did ta the Athens one?

I'd love to go down after it and have ago.

It wasn't an artificial river, that thing's been there for yeeears.

I think the Chinese are going to walk away with most of the medals. Crazy people the Chinese.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
You never know, might have a 'Miracle in the Orient'.

British athletes winning!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
4 years to prepare and some idiot didn't make the weight, e'ffing waste of space.

Should be banned for life for such stupidity.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
that uk boxer that didnt get in for Olympic boxing *text deleted* he didnt make the weight.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I reckon there is something more to that story.

There is no way that anyone who had been training for so long for the Olympics with £70,000 of backing would fuk up on something like his weight.

It would be like you being told that now the final test in the 32 weeks RT is to go on parade and show you had shaved that morning, then on that day you forget to shave. You would have to be an absolute idiot!

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah seems a bit daft.
i'm watching the opening ceremony now, they're taking this all very seriously, looks like a scene from some chinese film on acid. those crazy cats

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well we've already had the hippy student fools bitching about a free tibet. Can only get more interesting from now on..

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Surely that boxer would have had nutritionists? Maybe they should of hired kerry kayes he's a legend.