Belongings

Roy Brown

Reaction score
I was recently watching ITV Commando On The Front Line and noticed all the recruits have like 2 huge suitcases on their backs just full of clothes. I understand you have to wear shirt, trousers and tie for the first few weeks is this correct? Also can you bring any personal belongings?

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You can bring personal items (laptops, dvd players, etc) but not for the first three weeks (at least). It is always at your training teams discretion what you are allowed to bring and what point in training you are allowed to bring it.

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
can you bring your phone on the first 3 weeks?

you know I have a girl I would like to text! *text deleted* or maybe girls ;)

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Thats a valid point to be fair.

*text deleted* just sold my house, so i have a lot of clutter. And stuff like clothes, photos, laptop, etc.

What do guys like me do with there life belonging's?

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You can take mobiles although they will probably be taken off of you during foundation (again this depends on the training team).

Space is limited and its all stored at your own risk so you wont be able to take a house full of stuff down. I am in a similar situation, I live in rented accomodation which I wont be able to avoid on a nods wage so will have to put all my stuff in storage.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
You can take mobiles although they will probably be taken off of you during foundation (again this depends on the training team).

Space is limited and its all stored at your own risk so you wont be able to take a house full of stuff down. I am in a similar situation, I live in rented accomodation which I wont be able to avoid on a nods wage so will have to put all my stuff in storage.
Do you think storage will be offered? Would be dead helpfull. If not, if you want we can go halves and share the space untill we get to our barracks.