Best clothes for Psychometric????

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
ORite chaps, got my psychometric soonish, does it matter what clothes i wear at this point???? Dad says shirt and tie :S but would just jeans and a t-shirt be ok???

:shakehands:

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Had my psychometric test 2day-I wore smart shoes and trousers with shirt and tie. I feel more comfortable when i'm dressedsmart but it's up to yuo at this stage. There were about 7 of us at the test, 3 of us were smart, the others weren't and in my opinion the smart ones looked more switched on and more aware of what was going on-1st impressions count...

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
yeah dress smart fella, smart shirt, trousers, smart shoes

youve got enough to think about with the test, you dont want the whole " i wonder if im dressed smart enough and what are they thinking" sort of thing in the back of your mind.

plus start as you mean to go on, well dressed, chest out, head up, looking like a royal marine candidate, not the bloke to your right who doesnt know what hes doing there and has long hair and *text deleted**text deleted*ty clothes.

S

Sotiris

I reckon for the sake of about 20 mins hunting through your cupboard it's worth it. Wouldn't do anyone any harm at all.