Best clothing for medical tomoz ?

Skippy

Reaction score
Hey guys, bit of inactivity, haven't really spent much time online *text deleted*.. but i was wondering, what the best show of clothes for the medical.. my dad thinks shirt n trousers.. but i heavily disagree cause they have to come off any way, n when i walk around.. people look at me as if im a school child :embarrest:

thanks in advance

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
if you were a blazer you wont look like a school child, you will look like a businessmen or office worker.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Id say dont wear a suit at all. I had to because I had it straight after my interview. Best way to see why it is a bad idea, is to try and piss in a tiny pot, hold your tie out the way, whilst tucking your elbows in to hold the blazer back and keep the cuffs out the way.
THEN try not to piss all over yourself :D

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i done mine yesterday mate, just wore a tshirt and shorts *text deleted* i thought it would be more practical. smart shorts and tshirt though not sports shorts or footie shirt if you know what i mean. i also wore calvin kleins, didnt want to be wearing a pair of old skids for the drop and cough!!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ye i would just wear some jeans and a tshirt

Jfantana

Reaction score
just checked the weather report and looks like im *text deleted* be wearing wellies and a poncho.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Medical was the only time i went in casual comfy clothes. As discussed in a previous thread i would advise you to take some water, snack and reading material with you since some people have had a lengthy wait for their medical.

Skippy

Reaction score
fair ennough, cheers guys.. and thanks for the advise again on the reading material or something for the wait.. i completely forgot about that *text deleted*

Skippy

Edd

Reaction score
i done mine yesterday mate, just wore a tshirt and shorts *text deleted* i thought it would be more practical. smart shorts and tshirt though not sports shorts or footie shirt if you know what i mean. i also wore calvin kleins, didnt want to be wearing a pair of old skids for the drop and cough!!

+1 to that mate, did exactly same, wore casusal clothes but made myself look smart in them.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I dare you to wear a *text deleted**text deleted*ing pvc pink skirt and a boob tube, with make up.

New Threads