Best Diary Yet

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
That is a damn good post! Some bits in there i didn't realise you did on prmc.

DamageInc85

Reaction score
You've got to admire the whole £3 for 'tea and biscuits' routine.
42 people on his PRMC so thats £126. That's a s*text deleted*t load of tea and biscuits over a 3 day period.
Might aswell cut the c*text deleted*p and just buy them a four pack on the way down!

Gazza_7

Reaction score
Great insight into PRMC. Plus that boys banging out 95 press-ups,etc, impressive !

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
How about if you don't want tea and biscuits? I have coffee myself, black 1 sugar and no biscuits. How bout i pay half? :uglyhammer:

Gtlaau

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Any know where i can find the blue peter 30 miler video he talks about ?

Cheers Tom

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Lads if you think about it! lets say theres 50 on an average PRMC course and everyone pays £3..that equals £150 and i know all this sh1t about the credit crunch and all but come on thats inflation gone mad..so i think ill lay off the "tea and biscuits" 4 3days and besided when you *text deleted* have time 2 drink n eat really..id rather not have any than pay 4 them 2 go n get lashed!! *text deleted*

M

MTW

yea you just tell those corprals you not paying mate.........they wont think your a *text deleted**text deleted*. honest *text deleted*

Gtlaau

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the link mate

I have seen the PRMC blue peter. in the link OP the guy mentioned a blue peter 30 miler video????

Cheers Tom

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea you just tell those corprals you not paying mate.........they wont think your a *text deleted**text deleted*. honest *text deleted*
Point taken guess ill have to dig in ma pocket *text deleted*!! i don't drink tea or coffe anyway 2bf but spose couple of biccys wont hurt *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
this post is awesome!! thanks for finding it!

Wezzoo

Reaction score
That diary was really helpfull lads, cheers for posting it... i got such a nervus/excited feeling when i was reading it! sounds intense!

Edwards

Reaction score
The "tea and biccies" isn't the only "scam" the Cpl's do. Watch out when you hit RT to be "persuaded" to cough up £40 or so (each member of the troop mind) for 6 *text deleted**text deleted**g photos of you in Nod gear. I plainly told my DL I would not need 6 but was "encouraged" to fork out. Not amused I have to say. I could have bought two for twenty I think, still a rip off. The Cpls and the photographer are blatently in cahoots.

Josh.E

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
id sooner spend ?40 on tea and biccys *text deleted*

tom89

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i clicked on the link but it didnt work, is it my pc or is the link just not workin anymore?

Sam L

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Gutted that it doesn't work anymore. :sad2:

Snihur84

Reaction score
Check out the diary for the 17th- 20th feb, I was on this and it's very detailed! I might even do one myself when i get a bit more time?!

Gaz