Best feeling in the world!!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
:biggrin:

For years, my poor mother has had such a terrible time mowing her lawn. She has a terrible back and her knees keep failing. Her stamina is next to none and her muscles have started to wither away.

Its pained me to watch her struggle for hours just to get the front lawn done with her terribly old fashioned lawn mower. She would stop every now and then just to catch her breath and sometimes shed a tear of pain.

So recently I came into a bit of money and didn't know what to do with it. But then one day while I was basking in the sunshine with a bottle of beer watching my poor mother struggle with her lawn I had a brainstorm!

When she had finished some hours later, I took the mower into her garage and disappeared for a few hours to buy the necessaries for my idea.

I stored it all in the garage and the next day I took to work.

I converted her old lawn mower into a Ride On mower!! I feel so good about myself!

Unfortunately she was taken ill that day and taken to hospital. She is due home later this afternoon and so I have parked her new mower on her lawn.

I can't wait to see her face!

I have taken a picture of the mower and below is a link to it.

http://ebay.supertramp.co.uk/priv/ride_on_mower!.jpg

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
you're all heart matt, it's heart warming to see a son care so much about his old dear. although i must say your neighbourhood looks remarkably american...*text deleted*

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
The above link may not work until about 30 mins time *text deleted* the server is temporarily down.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
well then the moral of this little tale is never believe what your server hosts tell you!

They are always talking out there ar$es!

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
no i think the moral of this little tale is "Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far"

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I just found the answer to everything and I can't believe I haven't thought of it before.

Why don't I just win the lottery, problems solved!