Better Game

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Along the same lines as Rusty's game but far more dangerous with far better results making better stories to tell your grand kids.

It is called lovers Rodeo and there are 2 versions.

Version 1.
While making love to your partner/one night stand from behind, you hold on with one hand on her shoulder. Then say/shout something highly inappropriate, (“your sister looks so much better from this angle” normally works well) then with one hand in the air you have to see how long you can 'stay in' for!

Version 2.
While making love to your partner/one night stand from behind, you hold on with one hand on her shoulder. The difference is, you have arranged for all your mates to burst in on you! Then as before, with one hand in the air you have to see how long you can 'stay in' for!

Results to be posted on youtube please!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* I know this one but I know it as the Bronco, your doing it to her doggy style then you yell another chicks name then you *text deleted* hold on for as long as you can hahaha

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
It back fires when she replies with "untill last week I was a man"

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I have heard of somthing similar, when taking her from behind you wrap your arms around her waist and hold on tight.... then tell her you have AIDS. see how long you can hold on for then!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I have heard of somthing similar, when taking her from behind you wrap your arms around her waist and hold on tight.... then tell her you have AIDS. see how long you can hold on for then!

Or she then tells you it doesn't matter, she already has it and see how fast you can get off.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
HAHA greywing .... nice one..

i actually would tell my girlfiend to her face that her sister looks good *text deleted* *text deleted* she is fiiiiinee, is it wrong if i go round my girlfriends house to see her sister sometimes????? :)

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
well hold on a second... how old is this sister....? quite an important question really, but i concur with pitt

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Im not allowed around to my girlfriends sisters house.
But I can't complain, I was with her before her younger sister (now my girlfriend) moved down here from Bristol. Was a pretty decent trade in if you ask me but I'm not the most popular man in their family!